Date(s) - 07/05/2019 - 08/05/2019
GSVF 2019, organized by VIRTUAL VEHICLE & TU Graz, will address the up-coming disruptive change in industries from strictly vertical to broadly horizontal vehicle development approaches. Agile enriched processes are capable for coping with related complexity, quality, costs and timely delivery – speeding-up system delivery for ensuring competitiveness and market-shares.
The GSVF 2019 focuses on new trends, methods, and tools for:
- Model-based Systems Engineering
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
- Agile enriched engineering processes
- Change Management
- Automation in simulation for system development
- Virtual homologation of automotive systems
- Data- and information management
Application Use Cases:
- Automated Driving and Assistance Systems
- Cooperative/Integrated Vehicle Safety
- Real-driving Emissions
More information can be found on the conference website!